As a quick remedy, the music director asked his assistant to bring him a hot water bag. But unfortunately the bag burst, spilling the piping hot liquid down his back and leaving the musician in great discomfort.
A source close to Pritam says, “He has been working day in day out with his musical instruments and computers or his next film assignment. It resulted in pain in his back and shoulders. The assistant did as he was told and after a couple of minutes Pritam started feeling better. But after the hot water bottle exploded, Pritam burnt his back!” Needless to say, he had to even cancel a recording session. We wish him a speedy recovery.
Photos: Abhishek Bachchan and Farah Khan at Boman Irani's birthday bash
Spotted: Shah Rukh Khan at Morani's bungalow in Mumbai
Spotted: Sonam Kapoor and sister Rhea at Mumbai airport
Photos: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor get 'Befikre' on 'Super Dancer'
In pictures: 12 child artistes who turned into beautiful divas