Washington: Universal's buddy comedy 'Ride Along' has managed to stay at the top of the U.S. box office for the second consecutive week after making a collection of 21.2 million dollars, according to studio estimates.
The Kevin Hart comedy last week set a January debut record, with 48.6 million dollars over the three-day holiday weekend, Fox News reported. The second place was bagged by the Afghanistan war film ''Lone Survivor'' with 12.6 million dollars earnings in its fifth week, while 'The Nut Job' took away the third spot with 12.3 million dollars.
The top box office earners this weekend are:
1. 'Ride Along'- 21.2 million dollars
2. 'Lone Survivor'- 12.6 million dollars
3. 'The Nut Job'- 12.3 million dollars
4. 'Frozen' 9 million dollars
5. 'Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit'- 8.8 million dollars
6. 'I, Frankenstein'- 8.3 million dollars
7. 'American Hustle'- 7.1 million dollars
8. 'August: Osage County'- 5 million dollars
9. 'The Wolf of Wall Street'- 5 million dollars
10. 'Devil''s Due'- 2.8 million dollars.
Photos: Shah Rukh Khan, Shweta Bachchan at Karan Johar's book launch
Photos: Sunny Deol with sons Karan and Rajvir at Mumbai airport
Photos: 10 beautiful moments that capture winter around the world
Photos: Karisma Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Shraddha Kapoor at Mumbai airport
Spotted: Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh at Mumbai studio