Next

Rooftop traveller gets electrocuted

The man was travelling on the roof of a CST-bound train from Badlapur, and is believed to be a drug addict.¬†Soon after he got electrocuted, his body perched on the second coach from the motorman’s compartment. Commuters were asked to vacate the train before the corpse was removed and sent to Sion hospital.


Tragic end: Commuters were asked to vacate the train before the body was removed and sent to Sion hospital

Onlookers were as shocked as railway officials on witnessing this unfortunate accident. Despite repeated warnings, commuters continue to travel on rooftops, especially during rush hours.

Earlier this year, a man got electrocuted while trying to imitate a train surfing stunt near Dadar station on the western line. In another incident, a 40-year-old commuter who was travelling atop a Virar-bound train suffered 75 per cent burns after he came in contact with a live overhead wire near Dahisar. 

You May Like

MORE FROM JAGRAN

0 Comments

    Leave a Reply