36-year-old Sage had five teeth pulled two weeks before he was found dead in his Los Angeles home, heartbroken mum Czack said in her first public comments about the tragedy.
She said she warned him against the procedure, but he went ahead with it anyway. “I told him not to do that. I’ve heard about people dying having multiple procedures done to your mouth. Do not have more than one tooth [pulled],” she told the New York Post.
When asked if her son was on painkillers after the procedure, Czack said, “Wouldn’t you be?” Investigators said that Sage’s death might have been a result of an accidental overdose, although the medical examiner hasn’t made a determination yet.
Photos: Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt at an awards show
Photos: Big B, Iulia Vantur at Himesh Reshammiya's album launch
Photos: Aamir Khan with 'Dangal' actresses at fashion show
Spotted: Twinkle Khanna, Shriya Saran at an event in Mumbai
Andrew Flintoff's birthday: 10 players who entered different sports