London: United States' legend Serena Williams kept her lead in the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings for the 160th consecutive week with 9,245 points, according to the rankings released on Monday.
Serena Williams. Pic/AFP
This week's rankings witnessed no changes as German Angelique Kerber came second with 5,700 points, followed by Polish Agnieszka Radwanska, reports Efe.
The current WTA rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Serena Williams (US) 9,245 points
2. Angelique Kerber (GERMANY) 5,700
3. Agnieszka Radwanska (POLAND) 5,450
4. Garbiñe Muguruza (SPAIN) 4,831
5. Simona Halep (ROMANIA) 4,745
6. Carla Suarez (SPAIN) 4,015
7. Maria Sharapova (RUSSIA) 3,562
8. Belinda Bencic (SWITZERLAND) 3,505
9. Petra Kvitova (CZECH) 3,483
10. Roberta Vinci (ITALY) 3,455.
Photos: Shah Rukh Khan, Rekha at a prestigious awards event
Oscars 2017: Emma Stone, Nicole Kidman, other stars on red carpet
Photos: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan walk the ramp
Photos: Priyanka Chopra at Oscars 2017 red carpet
Photos: Ranveer Singh, Ajay Devgn spotted at Mumbai airport