London: United States' legend Serena Williams kept her lead in the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings for the 160th consecutive week with 9,245 points, according to the rankings released on Monday.
Serena Williams. Pic/AFP
This week's rankings witnessed no changes as German Angelique Kerber came second with 5,700 points, followed by Polish Agnieszka Radwanska, reports Efe.
The current WTA rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Serena Williams (US) 9,245 points
2. Angelique Kerber (GERMANY) 5,700
3. Agnieszka Radwanska (POLAND) 5,450
4. Garbiñe Muguruza (SPAIN) 4,831
5. Simona Halep (ROMANIA) 4,745
6. Carla Suarez (SPAIN) 4,015
7. Maria Sharapova (RUSSIA) 3,562
8. Belinda Bencic (SWITZERLAND) 3,505
9. Petra Kvitova (CZECH) 3,483
10. Roberta Vinci (ITALY) 3,455.
Photos: Akshay Kumars son Aarav's night out in Juhu
Photos: Shilpa Shetty, son Viaan, Geeta Basra on 'Aunty Boli Lagao Boli' sets
Photos: Isha Ambani and mom Nita show their stylish side
Photos: Ileana D'Cruz flaunts plunging neckline in black dress
Photos: Shamita Shetty, Bhumi Pednekar at fashion show