Madhubani(Bihar): Six members of a family today sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out in a house due to leakage in a cooking gas cylinder in Jai Nagar police station area in this district.
The incident took place near Durga Mandir premises as a fire broke out in one Ashok Mahto's house after one of the family members tried to lit gas stove which was leaking, police officials said.
Six members of the family, including Mahto, sustained burn injuries.
The injured persons were taken to a Primary Health Centre (PHC) where the attending doctors referred all of them to the Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) in view of their critical condition, they said.
Photos: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath...' on 'Dil Hai Hindustani'
Photos: Deepika Padukone, Neha Dhupia and Soha Ali Khan at event
In pictures: 15 facts about kissing that will surprise you
Birthday special: Shahid Kapoor's best performances in Bollywood
Photos: Kim Sharma, Sagarika Ghatge, Zaheer Khan at launch in Mumbai