1. You had very simple career choices. Either Physics Chemistry Maths/Bio combination, or Commerce or Arts. But these days, education is like a buffet at a fine dining restaurant — I don’t understand what half the options even mean.
2. You envied your friend who had a G-shock watch (the fake ones) purely because, “IF YOU PRESS THE BUTTON THE LIGHT COMES ON!”
3. Backstreet Boys was THE thing. You probably wanted to be one. It’s only now that you realize that all their song lyrics sound like someone reading out an Archie’s Valentine’s Day greeting card.
4. You probably tried flirting at Yahoo Messenger Chat Rooms with the most unique opening line – “Hey! a/s/l?” And now you just have to swipe right. Everything’s changed, except your luck.
5. There was this hipster revolution of tattoos that came with all chewing gums like Fusen gum and Big Babol. For once, we were more excited about the free gift than the actual product.
6. Sundays were reserved for watching Mahabharat on TV with the family. Or as I like to call it, the old school version of Netflix, and chill.
7. If you’re a millennial, you’re also now grown up enough to have a bunch of friends who are already married! And thus, Facebook has been ruined forever.
8. As you’re getting older, you’re realising how the current young generation. doesn’t have the struggles that you had. And you secretly envy it. The iTunes generation will never know the struggle of keeping a music CD scratch-free.
9. While the Adidas Stan Smith sneakers have become a rage in the last one year, you and I know the struggle of wearing white shoes every Saturday to school. The intricate polishing process a night before, and event the hurried let's-rub-chalk-all-over-it-technique.
Obsessive Comedic Disorder
When: July 3, 6 PM
Where: Godrej Dance Theatre, NCPA, Nariman Point
Entry: Rs 400