New York: Stopped wearing a turtleneck since school as the classic style reminds you of an octogenarian? Make it chic by pairing it with the right fashion items.
Huffingtonpost.com shares how to make these sweaters chic:
* Throw your turtleneck under a dress.
* Create a faux-bob with a super high neckline.
* Layer a sleeveless turtleneck under long sleeves.
* Make a turtleneck extra cozy with a cape.
* Mix a brightly coloured sweater with a bold print.
* Go classic with a turtleneck and jeans.
* Rock one with a cool maxi or midi skirt.