London: Turkish authorities have reportedly identified a suspect in the suicide bombing that killed 32 young activists in the border town of Suruc on Monday.
Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, who is due to visit the site of the blast near Syrian border, said that the suspect's international and domestic links were being probed, adding that there was 'high probability' that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) was to blame, reported the BBC.
While vowing to step-up security along the Syrian border, Prime Minister Davutoglu said, "What's necessary will be done against whomever responsible" for the attack that targeted Turkey.
He also rejected claims that the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) had not done enough to combat ISIS, saying his government has never tolerated any terrorist group.
The blast took place in the garden of a cultural centre at a time when several Turkish and Kurdish youths had gathered there ahead of a planned visit to the town of Kobani in Syria, which was retaken by Syrian Kurdish troops last month from the ISIS.
Photos: 'Godmen' who courted controversy
Photos: Kajol with mother, sister Tanishaa at Dadar Durga Puja pandal
Kareena Kapoor Khan snapped with baby Taimur at mom Babita's house
Photos: Amruta Fadnavis at a fashion and lifestyle exhibition
Photos: Sushmita Sen stuns in a black dress with thigh-high slit