Chinese tech firm Meizu unveiled it's m3 note smartphone for the India market on their official Twitter account (View more details on the embedded tweets).
The Meizu M3 note is priced at Rs 9,999 and is available in grey, gold, and silver colour variants. It also offers dual Micro-SIM card support (GSM+GSM).
Furthermore, the Meizu m3 note's fingerprint sensor with mTouch 2.1 technology can recognise fingerprints in 0.2 seconds.
Key specs of the Meizu m3 note
OS: Flyme 5 OS (based on Android 5.1 Lollipop)
Weight: 163 g
Memory: 3GB RAM
Storage: 32GB (Expandable to 128GB)
Display: 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) LTPS display with 403ppi pixel density
Processor: octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC (1.8GHz quad-core Cortex-A53, and 1GHz quad-core Cortex-A53)
Camera: 13MP Rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture and PDAF autofocus with Corning Gorilla 3 lens protective glass, 5.0 MP front camera
Connectivity: Dual 4G SIMs, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with BLE, and GPS/ A-GPS
Other features of the Meizu m3 note
- App RAM Compression Technology lets you compress your apps
- Helio P10 processor co-ordinates CPU & GPU to lower energy consumption
- Supports heavy and intensive gameplay with its eight A53 cores
- The Meizu m3 note's Mali-T860 64-bit GPU enhances image rendering and multimedia display
- The mBack Home button for better navigation and security
The Meizu M3 note will be available on sale from May 31 via Amazon India, with registrations beginning from Wednesday 2pm IST.