These 7 foods can help women have 'happy' hormones
Here is a list of 7 super-foods for women to get their happy hormone levels right
The perfect hormonal balance is what every woman needs for a healthy and happy life. When all your hormones, namely, oestrogen, testosterone, and progesterone, are happy, then you will be automatically rewarded with a happy and content life. However, getting happy hormones for a healthy living is not an easy task, especially, when our bodies get contaminated with chemical infused food, beverages, and beauty products and suffer from hormonal imbalance. Unhealthy hormonal levels in the body even push the body towards chronic diseases. Also, women who do not adequate level of happy hormones in their body, may suffer from sexual complications and gynaecological disorders. Here is a list of 7 super-foods for women to get their happy hormone levels right:
1. Apple: This health-friendly fruit fight against oestrogen dominance and render a lot of health benefits. Apple is rich in fibre and therefore helps wash off unwanted oestrogen from the body. Eating apple on a daily basis rewards women with a proper hormonal balance.
2. Olive oil: This helps balance hormone by keeping its functioning at the best level. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, a healthy fat regulates proper functioning of the hormone.
3. Almonds: These contain fibre, protein and several heart-healthy nutrients. Consumption of 4-5 soaked almonds on a daily basis promotes heart health, lower absorption of carbohydrates and control sugar level. Women can even consume walnuts, because it is rich in melatonin, a sleep regulating hormone.
4. Brown rice: The wheat is rich in vitamin B, which maintains hormone regulation in a woman’s body. Brown rice leads to proper hormone metabolism and keep the system on track.
5. Fish: Fatty fish like sardines, salmon, mackerel, and herring, are packed with Omega 3 fatty acid. Consumption of Omega 3 fatty acid in the form of fatty fish render positive health effects to women going through menopause. It balances their mood, and prevent the risk of heart, bone and breast diseases.
6. Oatmeal: Oats are a rich source of selenium, copper, iron, manganese, zinc and magnesium. It is also rich in E vitamin, fibre and protein, which if eaten on a regular basis, will control blood sugar level, promote good cholesterol and lower the risk of heart diseases.
7. Unsweetened yogurt: Plain unsweetened yogurt is rich in probiotics. Consumption of unsweetened yogurt boosts oestrogen metabolism, trims waistline and contributes to a healthy immune system.
Make a smart diet chart to have the right hormone funtion in the right manner, and women can then have a healthy and happy life