Khargone: Three members of a family died today after they suffered an electric shock at their residence, police said.
The mishap occurred when Naveen Chandra Kansare was taking a bath, following which he suffered an electric shock and got trapped inside the bathroom, Brajesh Malviya, Kotwali police station in-charge said.
Kansare's sons Jagdish (20) and Kuldeep (17) rushed inside the bathroom to save their father but they also suffered the shock and all of them died on the spot, he said.
Police suspect that a high tension wire might have fallen on the tin roof of the house thus passing the current to its walls. Malviya said the bodies are sent for post-mortem and a case is being registered in this regard.
Ooh La Lana! WWE Diva flaunts sexy curves in these 30 pictures
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'
Spotted: Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Neha Dhupia in Bandra