Two friends in Pune killed by poisoning during pest control

Pune: In a tragic turn at Pune based house that plan to pesticide and cleaning that their house pre-Diwali at their house, Couple died an unnatural death by alleged pesticide poisoning.

The two deceased has been identified as Dhawal Shankar Lagadiya (24), a resident of Yamunanagar in Nigdi and his friend has been identified sa Mandira Ramlal Chaudhari (26), a resident of CRPF in Talegaon. A case of accidental death has been registered with Nigdi police station which falls under the jurisdiction of Pune city police. Duo was rushed to Nigdi based private hospital but during treatment breathe their last.

Pune boy

As per the post mortem report the death are due to Toxic fumes that had carried at the house post-pest control.

S B Naikpatil inspector in-charge of Nigdi police station said, “ Prima facie it reveals that Duo have died due post-pest Control  toxic fumes that had carried house at Lagadiya’s house. Duo worked in the same company in Talegaon and knew each other since couple of months. Dhawal had spare keys of his house so he brought Mandira to his house. We are investigating the case. Both families have maintained a stoic silence over its loss. We do not think its suicide or any other reason its mere accidental case. We have kept viscera reserved of deceased to find out the final conclusion”

Assistant Police Inspector Madhukar Thorat of Nigdi police station who is investigating the case said, “The Ladagiya’s family had undertaken pest control work in their apartment on Saturday morning around 11 am. After the pest control Ladagiyas had locked the house and went out to their relative place. The pest control people had asked Lagadiya to open the house after span of 12 hours or in case any one visit the house initially open all the doors, switch on the fan and window. Despite knowing the fact Lagadiya’s son Dhawal walk inside the house along with his friend Mandira around 5.30 pm on the same day. Duo did not open the door neither windows of their apartment.”

He added, “After thirty minutes, both started facing breathing issues. Both started vomiting and Dhawal rushed Mandira to hospital and also alerted his friend. Both were kept under observation in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). But Dhawal succumbed to death around 8.30 pm on Saturday and his friend Mandira breathes her last around 6 am on Sunday. We are investigating and interrogated the family members, Lagadiya’s claimed that Dhawal was aware about pest control taking place at house and they do not know the girl who had turned up home. Family claimed that they are not aware about her and neither in past Dhawal had spoken about her. Girl father is out of town and his brother has claimed the body.”

You May Like

MORE FROM JAGRAN

0 Comments

    Leave a Reply