More than 250 people, on Thursday night were taken ill in a suspected case of food poisoning at a wedding reception at Maksudpura village in Sikar district of Rajasthan.
WATCH: Over 250 being treated for food poisoning after they consumed food at a wedding reception in Sikar, Rajasthanhttps://t.co/fG9bXbMXjn— ANI (@ANI_news) June 3, 2016
Several people complained of vomiting and abdominal pain after they ate their dinner and were immediately taken to local hospital in Sikar.
According to news agency, all patients were stable and were being given medical assistance. Apart from that, a medical team has also been sent to village, informed Dr. Hari Singh, Medical Officer of the hospital.
No casualty has been reported yet. Many were discharged in the wee hours of Friday.
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
Pics: Sidharth Shukla-Rashami Desai's sizzling chemistry at TV show launch
Ooh La Lana! WWE Diva flaunts sexy curves in these 30 pictures
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'