Prince 'fought for his life' after he took an overdose, according to his friend and collaborator Judith Hill, who says she was with him in the plane which made an emergency landing just six days before his death.
Hill said that Prince, who died in April, was very co-operative after he overdosed on the highly-addictive drug Percocet, which contains acetaminophen and oxycodone, while flying back to his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota only days prior to his death, reports a website.
"We knew it was only a matter of time; we had to get down. We didn't have anything on the plane to help him. (When we reached the hospital), he was awake, which was such a relief to me, because I thought he was gone," Hill said, adding: "He wasn't dreary or drowsy, or anything.
"He wanted to watch 'Zootopia'. He loved those films. I was going to pull it up on my phone. He said, 'No, no, no, not here. We're going to pick a special time and place to watch that.' He was very co-operative that whole night, serious about getting help."
Photos: Shraddha Kapoor, Kim Sharma at 'Haseena Parkar' screening
Mumbai to Goa train: First look at the glass-top Vistadome coach
Shuttler Ashwini Ponnappa keeps it short and sexy on social media
Photos: Narendra Modi, others at Marshal Arjan Singh's funeral
Photos: Sussanne Khan and Nimrat Kaur spotted at a spa in Juhu