White dresses are simple, summery and refreshing. Take a cue from Sophie Choudry who’s seen wearing a white body-hugging dress here
1. White dresses face the danger of being see-through. When you buy a white dress, check the transparency factor.
2. A white knee-length dress should be teamed with sky-high heels to make you look like a showstopper.
3. White is a canvas that can be teamed up with different hues of accessories. But the key is to keep it minimal and understated.
4. Keep the hair and make-up simple and non-fussy for a cool, casual yet classy look.
5. Not everyone can wear the bright white right. Choose the tone that best suits the colour of your skin. Thankfully, there are shades to choose from.
6. Combining a white evening dress with red hot lips is sure to make heads turn in your direction.
7. A statement clutch, preferably complementing the shoes, completes the entire look.
Spotted: Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma and other celebs at Mumbai airport
Photos: Salman Khan's 'special friend' Iulia Vantur at a song launch
In Pictures: Sex scandals involving Indian politicians
Photos: Abhishek Bachchan and Farah Khan at Boman Irani's birthday bash
Spotted: Shah Rukh Khan at Morani's bungalow in Mumbai