1. White dresses face the danger of being see-through. When you buy a white dress, check the transparency factor.
2. A white knee-length dress should be teamed with sky-high heels to make you look like a showstopper.
3. White is a canvas that can be teamed up with different hues of accessories. But the key is to keep it minimal and understated.
4. Keep the hair and make-up simple and non-fussy for a cool, casual yet classy look.
5. Not everyone can wear the bright white right. Choose the tone that best suits the colour of your skin. Thankfully, there are shades to choose from.
6. Combining a white evening dress with red hot lips is sure to make heads turn in your direction.
7. A statement clutch, preferably complementing the shoes, completes the entire look.