According to the study conducted by the now famous sugar daddy dating site SeekingArrangement.com, female participants reported several reasons for seeking sex with a former partner, the Huffington Post reported.
Firstly, they missed the physical intimacy. Secondly, they wanted to re-start their relationship.
Another reason for the incident happening was that “things went too far after too much to drink.”
And lastly the former couple bumped into each other on a night out and “it seemed like a good idea.”
So, the next time you are tempted to re-ignite sparks with an old flame, ask yourself:
1. Will it cause emotional pain?
2. Will my ex use the sexual experience to try and resurrect the relationship?
3. Will I be repeating the same patterns of the past?
4. Will I be betraying any promises to myself by allowing this person into my life again?
5. Are my motives purely physical, or is there something more?
6. Am I tempted because of repressed feelings of guilt for breaking off the relationship?
If your answers give you pause for concern, sex with your ex may not be the wisest choice. If not, there are many reasons to go forth: your ex has a road map of your body and knows all the hidden hills and valleys. You both know the touch, smell, and taste of the other's body, and exactly which erogenous buttons to push.
Dear Diana: 'I can’t get my ex out of my head!'
Photos: Shah Rukh Khan, Shweta Bachchan at Karan Johar's book launch
Photos: Sunny Deol with sons Karan and Rajvir at Mumbai airport
Photos: 10 beautiful moments that capture winter around the world
Photos: Karisma Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Shraddha Kapoor at Mumbai airport
Spotted: Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh at Mumbai studio