The nation stood by and watched as the Supreme Court announced its verdict on Sanjay Dutt’s long-pending case last week. And while the industry has been divided in its opinion on the judgement, the actor has quietly reported back to work.
Sanjay has resumed his shoot for TP Aggarwal’s film at Film City in Goregaon from today.
A source close to the star says, “All hell broke loose after the SC gave its decision. Sanjay has three films to complete and a press release from the actor read he would complete all his projects in time.”
He even met up with filmmakers Rajkumar Hirani, Apoorva Lakhia and Rahul Aggarwal to discuss their respective projects. It was apparently decided he would start shoot immediately given that he has limited time in hand.
A source close to one of the films says, “Sanju sir was supposed to start shooting on Saturday itself but the verdict had affected his mental state and he was trying to solve the matters at hand. So the shoot was cancelled. The makers are aware about the battle going on in his mind.”
Co-producer Aggarwal says, “We expect today to be as normal as any other day. We want everyone in the industry to let us and him work normally.”