Paris: Former French Open champion Ana Ivanovic climbed back into the top 10 of the latest WTA rankings, released on Monday. Serena Williams maintained her number one position ahead of China's Li Na, after winning last week's tournament in Stanford.
Ivanovic, who last week reached the quarter-finals in Stanford, moved up one place as former number one Victoria Azarenka dropped out of the top 10.
The other movers in the top 10 were German Angelique Kerber and Canada's Eugenie Bouchard who swapped places in seventh and eighth respectively.
1. Serena Williams (USA) 9,700 points
2. Li Na (CHN) 6,960
3. Simona Halep (ROM) 6,785
4. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 6,050
5. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) 5,120
6. Maria Sharapova (RUS) 4,881
7. Angelique Kerber (GER) 4,570 (+1)
8. Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) 4,460 (-1)
9. Jelena Jankovic (SRB) 3,900
10. Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 3,605 (+1)
11. Victoria Azarenka (BLR) 3,493 (-1)
12. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) 3,167
13. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) 3,050
14. Flavia Pennetta (ITA) 3,039
15. Sara Errani (ITA) 3,035
16. Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP) 2,695
17. Lucie Safarova (CZE) 2,675
18. Andrea Petkovic (GER) 2,445
19. Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) 2,36 (+1)
20. Sloane Stephens (USA) 2,050 (+2)
Photos: Kareena Kapoor Khan and Aamir Khan at Mumbai airport
Photos: SRK, wife Gauri, Aishwarya Rai, Shweta Bachchan at Vogue Awards
Photos: Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra's TV outing with daughter Hinaya
Photos: Malaika Arora flaunts ripped jeans like a boss!
Photos: Vaani Kapoor, Kriti Sanon, Dia Mirza sizzle on the ramp