Terms and Conditions for mid-day contest
mid-day invites you to enter its Answer & Win Contest. You must read the following rules, terms and conditions before submitting your entries. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
What to enter: The entry should be based and related to only the questions published in mid-day
How to enter: To participate in the contest, the entrants must each day submit their Answer to the question published in mid-day, on the same day, by sending following Keyword message from their cell phone:
- SMS WIN<Space>Your answer(A, B or C)<space>your name to 57272
End date: The end date of the contest will be at mid-day’s discretion which will be eventually intimated to the readers, in mid-day newspaper.
Eligibility: The contest will be available for Mumbai circle only.
Terms and conditions:
- The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timeframe as set by mid-day. Any entry after the closure of the contest’s stipulated dates and timings shall not be entertained and summarily rejected, as such, the entries must reach us on or before the entry deadline i.e. mid night 12 of the same day. The entries should be submitted only through the mode mentioned above. No other mode shall be accepted.
- Only one entry per person per mobile number shall be allowed. Late, illegible, incomplete, corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- The entries will be evaluated and selected from amongst all eligible correctly-answered entries, by random selection- lucky draw. mid-day reserves the right to disqualify any entry and/or not to award any entry if they determine that the entries submitted do not meet the requirements, terms of the contest. The decision of mid-day will at all times be final. No further correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained. Mere participation in the contest does not entitle any entrant to win a prize.
- The result of the contest will be published in mid-day the next day and the winner/s will be notified via email or phone call.
- Prize: The prize(s) should be collected within 7 days from the date of announcement of the winner, from mid-day office, by presenting your identification proof at the time of prize collection. No claim shall be entertained thereafter and unclaimed prizes shall be revoked. No cash alternative. mid-day doesn’t take responsibility for the quality of any product/service/voucher, offered as prize under the Contest.
- Midday reserves the right to cancel/modify/alter/postpone/stop the contest or change all or any part of the rules, policy of the contest, at its sole discretion, without giving prior intimation of any kind and without being liable for any consequential losses/damages. Also, the prize can be changed at any given point without intimation, however the value shall remain same.
- The entrant will not hold the Company or any of its holding/subsidiary or its Directors/officers liable for any loss/claims/damages he/she suffers by participating in this contest.
- Standard SMS charges apply.
- Each winner will each day be entitled for one food voucher worth Rs. 1000/-.
- Per day maximum 5 winners will be announced. If any winner wins prize worth Rs. 5000/- or more, he/she shall be liable to pay tax on the prize amount. Tax needs to be paid by the winner only.
- Indian law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai shall prevail.