Giant triple-decker burger dislocates diner's jaw
A woman's attempt at eating a huge triple-decker burger turned into a painful experience, when the burger dislocated her jaw in the process
Nicola Peate, 25, was on a work night out in Liverpool when she suddenly felt an excruciating pain in her jaw while trying to eat the burger, the Mirror reported.
However, Peate ignored the pain and went head with her dinner, but when it became “unbearable” the day after, she was taken to A‘n’E.
An x-ray proved that the jaw was dislocated and a doctor had to manipulate it back into place.
Peate, from Ormskirk, West Lancashire, already suffers from Ehlers Danlos syndrome that means her hyper-flexible joints are more prone to dislocation than other people.