Four electrocuted while bathing in Jharkhand river
Four people were electrocuted after a power cable snapped and fell into the river they were bathing in.
Four people were electrocuted while bathing in a river in Jharkhand today, police said.
The incident took place at Jangipur village of Garwah district after a high-voltage power cable snapped and fell into the river.
The dead have been identified as Chandru Mahto, Jamalu Mian, Mahendra Mehta and Sujan Ansari. Their bodies have been sent for autopsy, police said.
Last year, two sisters died of electric shock in Ranchi after a power cable fell on their house.