8 reasons why organic products are more in demand
In the past few years, the terms natural and organic have been used a lot and are now quite famous among the millennial because of the increasing thought of being healthy
The demand of organic products is increasing majorly due to the health benefits, avoidance of chemical usage and ongoing changing patterns of lifestyle and food consumption patterns.
In the past few years, the terms natural and organic have been used a lot and are now quite famous among the millennial because of the increasing thought of being healthy.
Here is what Organic India points is a reason for switch in preferences:
1. Individuals are making themselves aware of healthy ways of living. Smarter consumers prefer to eat healthy and spend on healthy food than to spend on medical treatments.
2. The constant checks made on certified organic products and use of composed manure reduce the chances of various diseases like cancers, brain damage or infant abnormalities.
3. Being high on nutritional levels, organic food is healthier and fresher to consume as compared to conventional food.
4. Organic products contain high level of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants than conventional farm food grown with the fertilizer.
5. An organic diet excludes toxic chemicals and genetically modified organisms (GMO) as chemical fertilizers and pesticides are not used while growing the crop.
6. Organic farming is better for the environment.
7. To opt for safe food and a healthy lifestyle, people prefer organic food as compared to other products.
8. The empty capsules used for Organic India¿s Health supplements are made of plant cellulose (made from pine tree), so it is not harmful for human intake.
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar take blessings at Lalbaugcha Raja