Abhimanyu Dassani cherishes memory of 'Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota'
'Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota' is a very special film for Abhimanyu Dassani, since it is his Bollywood debut
Actor Abhimanyu Dassani says "Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota" will always be a very special film for him. Abhimanyu plays role of Surya in "Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota", which was aired on &picturesHD.
"Since it is my Bollywood debut, 'Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota' is a very special film for me. I performed all the stunts in the movie myself so that they look believable and real," Abhimanyu said in a statement.
"We all as a team worked very hard and the results through our passion have borne fruit. I am happy that the audience loved the movie," he said.
Also View Photos: All you need to know about actress Bhagyashree's son Abhimanyu Dassani
"I think the high point for me in the film was when I received an International award for best actor and our film won the Midnight Madness People's Choice Award," he added.
Actress Radhika Madan, who plays Supri in the movie, said: "My character Supri is very unconventional and relatable. She has a strong personality and plays a vital role in setting the pace for the story. Supri is the surprise package in the film and has many layers to her character."
Also View Photos: Meet Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota actress Radhika Madan
Director Vasan Bala's action thriller "Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota" won the top award at the 43rd Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). The film won the People's Choice Midnight Madness Award.
Best of Cannes Film Festival 2019:
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut dazzles in white ensemble for a gala
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra takes Victorian look a notch higher as she walks with Nick Jonas
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's latest gown is all sorts of dreamy
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone shows off her radiant side in this bright couture
- Cannes 2019: Kashmera Shah makes debut with her directorial film
- Cannes 2019: 'Elegance ki moorat', 'Baby': Ranveer Singh praises Deepika Padukone's look
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan stuns in a lavender gown at the soiree
- Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi shimmers in a black Balmain blazer-dress
- Cannes 2019 photos: Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas set couple goals yet again!
- Cannes 2019 Photos: Kangana Ranaut's pictures on a yacht are ruling the internet
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Do you know how Tabu and Rani Mukerji landed in Bollywood?