Ariana Grande postpones concerts due to tomato allergy
Singer Ariana Grande, who postponed her upcoming Orlando and Tampa shows, has opened up about an allergy she has developed due to tomatoes
Singer Ariana Grande, who postponed her upcoming Orlando and Tampa shows, has opened up about an allergy she has developed due to tomatoes. "Update: we discovered that I had an unfortunate allergic reaction to tomatoes and my throat pretty much closed," Grande, 25, wrote on Instagram on Wednesday.
She said she was making slow progress but feels like she is "swallowing a cactus", reports people.com.
"There is nothing more unfair than an Italian woman developing an allergy to tomatoes in her mid twenties," Grande added.
The "7 Rings" hitmaker also thanked her fans for understanding the situation.
"Thank you all for your love and understanding. Can't wait to get back to performing and to make it up to Tampa and Orlando in November."
The pop star has been on her Sweetener world tour, which kicked off on March 18 in Albany, New York.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Aamir Khan back to his Pali Hill apartment after owners refuse to leave their flats for his bungalow
- Bandra Diaries: Malaika Arora shows off her sultry side in this all-black gym gear
- Bandra Diaries: Janhvi Kapoor's mesh insert all-black gym gear is breaking the internet
- Photos: When Salman Khan sported ganji at Amrita Kak's wedding
- Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Disha Vakani buys a swanky car; see photo
- Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt's Bhuj: The Pride Of India goes on floors in October
- Boney Kapoor on Mr India sequel: After Sridevi, I have even more reason to make the film
- Ganesh Acharya on Jaaved Jaaferi's son: I have an emotional attachment with Meezaan
- Huma Qureshi bags Zack Snyder's Army Of The Dead
- Pregnant Sameera Reddy enjoys babymoon with family in Goa; see photos
- Watch video: After fight with cancer, Sonali Bendre gets a makeover
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Will Sherlyn Chopra work in an adult film?