Arvind Kejriwal: Narendra Modi wants me dead, BJP will kill me
He said the Bharatiya Janata Party is after his life and will kill him one day
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday hit back at BJP leader Vijay Goel, who had said the CM should have the personal security officer of his choice if he doubts him, saying it is "Modi Ji who wants to get me killed, not my PSO."
Kejriwal on Saturday claimed he will be assassinated by his personal security officer, like former prime minister Indira Gandhi.
He said the Bharatiya Janata Party is after his life and will kill him one day.
"BJP would get me murdered by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi. My own security officers report to BJP," Kejriwal had told a news channel in Punjab. Hitting out at him, Goel said it is sad Kejriwal is doubting his PSO.
"It is sad that by doubting your PSO you have besmirched the reputation of Delhi police. You should choose your own PSO and if you need any help in this regard let me know. I wish you have a long life," Goel said in a tweet.
.@ArvindKejriwal à¤à¥, à¤®à¥à¤à¥ à¤¦à¥à¤à¤ à¤¹à¥ à¤ à¤ªà¤¨à¥ PSO à¤ªà¤° à¤¶à¤ à¤à¤°à¤à¥ à¤à¤ªà¤¨à¥ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¥ à¤¦à¤¿à¤²à¥à¤²à¥ à¤ªà¥à¤²à¤¿à¤¸ à¤à¥ à¤¬à¤¦à¤¨à¤¾à¤® à¤à¤° à¤¦à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¥¤ à¤ à¤à¥à¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥à¤à¤¾ à¤ à¤ªà¤¨à¥ à¤ªà¤¸à¤à¤¦ à¤à¤¾ PSO à¤²à¥ à¤²à¥, à¤à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤ à¤à¥à¤ à¤®à¥à¤°à¥ à¤®à¤¦à¤¦ à¤à¥ à¤à¤°à¥à¤°à¤¤ à¤¹à¥ à¤¤à¥ à¤à¤°à¥à¤° à¤¬à¤¤à¤¾à¤¨à¤¾à¥¤ à¤à¤ªà¤à¥ à¤²à¤à¤¬à¥ à¤à¤¯à¥ à¤à¥ à¤¹à¤® à¤à¤¾à¤®à¤¨à¤¾ à¤à¤°à¤¤à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤à¥¤— Chowkidar Vijay Goel (@VijayGoelBJP) May 20, 2019
Responding to it, Kejriwal said on Twitter it is "not my PSO but Modi Ji who wants to get me killed".
à¤µà¤¿à¤à¤¯ à¤à¥, à¤®à¥à¤°à¥ à¤¹à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾ à¤®à¥à¤°à¤¾ PSO à¤¨à¤¹à¥à¤, à¤®à¥à¤¦à¥ à¤à¥ à¤à¤°à¤µà¤¾à¤¨à¤¾ à¤à¤¾à¤¹à¤¤à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤à¥¤ https://t.co/2jCwJPOca8— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) May 20, 2019
Two days ahead of the Lok Sabha poll results, top opposition leaders will meet in the national capital on Tuesday to discuss the political situation and possibilities of a non-NDA alliance to stake claim for government formation.
On Sunday, N Chandrababu Naidu met UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress chief Rahul Gandhi separately in New Delhi, besides NCP supremo Sharad Pawar. The TDP leader has already met other top opposition leaders such as Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief Mayawati and Akhilesh Yadav in Lucknow, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) supremo Arvind Kejriwal, Left leaders and Sharad Yadav in Delhi.
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai: TikTok user arrested for dangerous bike stunts back in 2017
- Travel agent dupes south Mumbai travellers of Rs 3.08 lakh
- Mumbai Crime: Four nabbed for illegal soil excavation in Gorai
- Mumbai crime: Within four hours of murder, cops nab 2 accused
- Shiv Sena corporator, Salman Khan discuss Being Human for BMC
- Congress leaders' discuss water issues with Mumbai civic chief
- How did you spend our money? BMC chief asks the Railways
- Mumbai: Sion flyover to be shut for one month
- Can we leave the fireflies alone, please?
- Alert Mumbai Metro staff helps commuter get back lost wallet in four hours
- Mumbai lift mishap: BDL lift has not had a licence for last 14 years
- Pune: Loud purring alerts cops to leopard cubs being smuggled
- Between the real and the abstract
- The future of Idli Manchurian
- mid day editorial: Let's start making every drop of water count
- British Royal kids George, Charlotte and Louis play in the woods
Edited by mid-day online desk with inputs from Agencies
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe