Ashton Kutcher named 'highest paid actors on US television'
Ashton Kutcher has topped Forbes' annual list as TV's highest paid actor, earning an estimated fortune of 24million dollars between June 2012 and June 2013.
The 35-year-old actor, who began his second season starring in ‘Two and a Half Men’, also bagged the first place on the 2012 list, Contactmusic reported.
Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen to play the character of ‘Waldon Schmidt’ in the series.
Jon Cryer took the second spot with 21 million-dollar earnings, while Ray Romano was placed third.
The top 10 highest paid actors are:
1. Ashton Kutcher- 24 million dollars
2. Jon Cryer- 21 million dollars
3. Ray Romano- 16 million dollars
4. Neil Patrick Harris- 15 million dollars
5. Mark Harmon- 15 million dollars
6. Patrick Dempsey- 13 million dollars
7. Angus T. Jones- 11 million dollars
8. Tim Allen- 11 million dollars
9. Michael C. Hall- 10 million dollars
10. Charlie Sheen- 10 million dollars.