Australian woman suffers terrible burns after sleeping on iPhone7

Updated: Nov 17, 2016, 08:30 IST | mid-day online correspondent

An Australian woman has claimed to have suffered severe burns after she accidentally fell asleep with her arm on her charging iPhone7

Australian woman suffers terrible burns after sleeping on iPhone7The burnt hand

An Australian woman has claimed to have suffered severe burns after she accidentally fell asleep with her arm on her charging iPhone7.

According to Australian media, Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture of burnt arm on her Facebook page and warned others to keep their phones well away from their beds.

In the Facebook post, she wrote, "I recently purchased an Apple iPhone7 and accidentally fell asleep with my arm on my phone whilst it was charging. I was woken up by sudden pain, pins and needles, numbness and shortness of breath."

"This is a picture of the result of sleeping with my phone whilst charging. PLEASE be careful..."

"I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have never had an issue or concern, so it's really scary and disappointing that something like this happened and can happen to someone else."

Here's the post

Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com

Subscribe

Kangana Ranaut, Rangoli Chandel receive summons from Andheri court

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK