Beyonce Knowles' was never banned from pyramids, says rep

Published: Nov 28, 2013, 23:47 IST | ANI

Beyonce Knowles's rep has dismissed reports that the singer was turned away from a tour of the pyramids.

The 32-year-old singer’s rep said that it never happened and that Zahi Hawass was making up stories and it was all a lie, Contactmusic reported.

The famed archaeologist and tour guide had earlier claimed that the ‘Single Ladies’ hitmaker’s time for a tour of the pyramids was cut short after she arrived late and failed to apologise to him.

Beyonce Knowles
Beyonce Knowles. Pic/Santa Banta

Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com

Subscribe
Loading...

Meet the real Balas of Bollywood!

NEXT STORY
This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK