Boy who claims to have become real-life 'Magneto' after getting electric shock
A schoolboy, who nearly died recently after getting a massive electric shock, has claimed to have developed superpowers like Marvel comics’ villain Magneto after the incidence
London: A schoolboy, who nearly died recently after getting a massive electric shock, has claimed to have developed superpowers like Marvel comics’ villain Magneto after the incidence.
Nikolai Kryaglyachenko was walking home after school when he lent briefly against the lamppost that was live from a faulty wire, and was blasted across the pavement, the Metro reported.
12-year-old Nikolai Kryaglyachenko attributes his 'magnetic personality' to an electric shock. Pic/YouTube
The 12-year-old said that when he came round he felt groggy but managed to get home, however when he woke up the next day, he found some coins that had been lying on the mattress had stuck to his body.
Then later on while having breakfast a spoon stuck to his chest, which made him believe that maybe he had developed some sort of super magnetic power to attract metals like Magneto, he further added.
However, Kryaglyachenko does not have a lot of control over it, as things get attracted to him even when he does not want them to. He also added that he has now decided to be a superhero when he is older instead of a fireman.