Bruno Mars forced off stage following fire scare
After Bruno Mars exited the stage, fans were shown a safety alert
American singer Bruno Mars was forced to leave the stage following a fire scare during a concert. The singer was performing at Glasgow Green when he was forced to temporarily halt the show due to a pyrotechnic issue. After Mars exited the stage, fans were shown a safety alert, which read: "This is a safety announcement. It is necessary to stop the show, temporarily. Further information to follow." Fans took to Twitter to report the fire and posted their reactions on the same.
A fan wrote, "Bruno Mars is on FIRE (no, seriously... they've had to temporarily stop the show because of the fireworks ...) thanks to the team for extinguishing." Another fan wrote, "Lots of panicked quote tweets asking if everyone's okay so yes everyone's fine! show's back on and everyone's grand."
"Woop! @BrunoMars back on after about 7 mins off stage on safety ground," tweeted another fan. Mars is set to perform in London later this week, where he is due to play Barclaycard's British Summer Time Festival on July 14. The 'Uptown Funk' hitmaker is currently on his 24K Magic World Tour.
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra's dinner outing in Juhu