Cannes 2019: Anil Kapoor lauds Rhea, Sonam Kapoor's art with fashion strokes
Anil Kapoor on Wednesday took to social media and shared several looks put together by Rhea and flaunted by Sonam at the prestigious festival
Actor Anil Kapoor is a proud father as his daughters, actress Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and producer Rhea Kapoor, are creating waves at the 72nd edition of Cannes Film Festival. He said his daughters are creating art with fashion.
Anil on Wednesday took to social media and shared several looks put together by Rhea and flaunted by Sonam at the prestigious festival.
"Taking the world by storm, one outfit at a time! So proud of my girls for creating art with fashion! Sonam and Rhea. Love the looks and the brains behind them! Proud father moment," he captioned the image.
Rhea has not only styled Sonam on several occasions but also worked with her as a producer in films "Aisha", "Khoobsurat" and "Veere Di Wedding".
Sonam donned an ivory white Ralph & Russo tuxedo dress with a long train on her second day at the red carpet of the film festival, and wrote: "The French Riviera suits me."
The actress' first look at Cannes 2019 look was in a red dress by Valentino. Later, she transformed into a Modern Maharani for a Chopard party.
She also showcased a neon yellow gown by Ashi Studio. The flared off-shoulder gown was paired with matching stilettos.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Suhana Khan: Shah Rukh Khan's daughter's transformation from cute to gorgeous
- Arbaaz Khan, Sohail-Seema, Arpita and others at Giorgia Andriani's birthday dinner in Bandra
- Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor brings out her inner charm in this stunning tuxedo
- Shah Rukh Khan's next with Netflix to be based on Indian politics?
- Rhea Kapoor on Sonam Kapoor's Cannes 2019 look: Wanted to add drama to a tuxedo
- Umesh Shukla's Modi: The Journey Of A Common Man is back on screen
- All you need to know about Sumeet Vyas' role in Rajkummar Rao's Made In China
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra is proud of Hina Khan's achievements
- Katrina Kaif on plans post Bharat: I want to start my production house
- Ajay Devgn shares a throwback photo with Tabu; the caption is hilarious
- Aamir Khan hosts party for mother-in-law's 75th birthday
Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor praise Yuvraj Singh