Christmas 2017: Top 7 places to drink and dine in Mumbai
We have listed seven popular places in Mumbai for a perfect Christmas celebration
The countdown to Christmas Day has already started. Are you still wondering where to drop in for a Christmas party in Mumbai? We have listed seven popular places in Mumbai for a perfect Christmas celebration. Take a look:
1. Kaama: Ring in the holiday season with great music, unlimited food, premium liquor and unlimited fun at this unique and spectacular resto-bar in Mumbai. A range of music starting from Bollywood and private numbers to Hip-Hop, House Music and international numbers will make you dance all through. Imported liquors and unlimited vegetarian and non-vegetarian starters will be served to keep tummies happy and spirits high.
What: Christmas celebration with DJ Kilogram
When: Sunday, 24th December
Time: 10 pm onwards
Where: Kaama, 2nd Floor, Trade View Building, Gate No.4, Kamala Mills, Lower Parel
2. Light House Cafe: Celebrate the festive season with a special menu at this popular Mumbai cafe. Light House Cafe is set to offer a plethora of choices, including traditional favourites like Mushroom Ravioli, Smoked Chicken Tortellini and Fettuccine Carbonara. A complimentary bottle of wine is definitely a cherry on the top here. In addition, Santa Claus promises to surprise you with gifts all day long at the cafe. To get into the Christmas spirit, take a seat at the bar and order some fabulous classic cocktails such as Long Island Ice tea, Margaritas and Mojitos.
What: Sundown party and Christmas Dinner
When: 24th December, Sunday
Time: 5 pm onwards
Where: Light House Cafe, Love Grove Flyover, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Price: A la carte pricing and #payasyoulike for the first wine bottle offer
3. 1Above: This multi-cuisine restaurant with a lovely decor and outdoor seating is ready for Christmas 2017. There is no better way to celebrate the festival than with overflowing tables of the restaurant’s annual Christmas brunch and Christmas Eve Pillow Party. Glitzy decoration, cosy atmosphere and indulgent dining option will indeed cheer you up. You can choose from different three-course meals that include Hot Oriental Style Soup, Focaccia bread, Cigar rolls, Kung Pao Potatoes, Green Thai Curry, Matka Phirni and Rum cake. Do not forget to try the delicious chaats from 1Above’s Mumbaiya live Chaat station. Unlimited Sangrias, cocktails and mocktails will lift your spirits high! Rejoice a perfect Christmas night with feather falling like snowflakes, drinks pouring and your favourite music playing.
What: Ultimate Christmas Brunch and Pillow Party
When: 24th December
Time: Brunch - 12 PM onwards, Pillow Party - 10 PM onwards
Where: 1Above,2nd floor, Kamala Trade House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Prices: Brunch - Rs 999 (Non - alcoholic package) and Rs 1299 (unlimited Alcoholic package)
5. Rodeo Drive: This gastropub is your go-to place to celebrate Christmas Eve in Mumbai. Drop in with your gang and celebrate ‘White Christmas’ with DJ Sumit Shenoy. Get complimentary Rum balls at the time of billing. Rodeo Drive specializes in American, Mexican, Italian, Asian fares and Bar food. Pair your drinks with a range of delectable munchies and groove to Deep house and Trance music. You Christmas Eve is sorted!
What: Performance by guest DJ, DJ Sumit Shenoy
When: Time: 9:30 pm onwards
Time: 24th December
Where: Marol Village, 13, Andheri - Kurla Rd, Bori Colony, Marol Village, Andheri East
Prices: Cover Charge (Girls: Free entry, Couple: Rs. 3000, and Stags: Rs. 3000)
6. MRP: Drop into this Mumbai bar during to enjoy soulful ragas by Band Malkaush and give your Christmas a twist of India-ness with Sufi rocks, Semi classical numbers and Indian folk music. We bet you it is going to be a treat to your ears. When you are there, do not forget to sip on the Santa special Cocktails like Blushing Santa, Santa Winter is here and White Christmas. The large pegs will also be waiting for you on the table. The two deals, Naughty Deal and Nice Deal will keep you hooked on.
What: This Christmas Go naughty and Nice with unlimited booze at MRP, Dadar. Naughty Deal: Rs. 1399
Nice Deal: Rs. 799
When: 24th and 25th December 2017
Time: 12.00 pm to 5.00 pm and 7.00 pm to 12 Midnight
Where: My Regular Place (MRP), 20, Dharamputra, Pritam Estate, Dadar East
7. Craft Bar: It's the month of celebrations and Craft Bar promises to make it a happy Christmas with its winter special menu. From soups to pasta, roasts to desserts, Craft Bar has a whole collection of mains and sides that are sure to get you out of any 'what's for dinner' dilemma. Start your Christmas meal with a Roasted Pumpkin and Sage with spiced ricotta soup or the Minestrone and Bacon with basil oil. For the mains, the eatery has included a variety of winter dishes like Risotto with roasted pumpkin, Herb Fettuccini with Brussels sprouts and Roast Chicken with rosemary potatoes. Winters are incomplete without Pork and Lobster. Therefore, do not skip the oregano marinated grilled Pork Chops with maple roasted sweet potato and chilli-oregano marinated Lobster with creamy mushroom duxelle. A Christmas feast is complete without desserts. Indulge with Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart or the Warm Christmas pudding with spiced whisky sauce.
What: Christmas Feast
When: All through December
Time: 11 am - 10 pm
Where: Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetna College, Kalanagar, Bandra East
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Christmas 2017: Try edible santas, socks and teddy bears at this chocolate shop in Mumbai