Coccinella is hot favourite
Coccinella, trained by Pesi Shroff and to be ridden by Anthony Crastus, is expected to win the upper division of the A Campbell Trophy from Festival Night.
Coccinella, trained by Pesi Shroff and to be ridden by Anthony Crastus, is expected to win the upper division of the A Campbell Trophy from Festival Night. The three-year-old who made her debut at Pune, attracts as the best betting proposition of the nine-race card. Another mount of the same jockey, Class Apart, who is likely to be lesser fancied than rivals in the Naukhal Plate, shapes as a good bet.
* Au Panache Plate (Class IV; 20-46, 1600m) Swift Memories 1, Capre Diem 2, Rose Heaven 3.
* Dangerous Liason Plate (For 4y; Class V; 1-26, 1200m) Laurus Tikati 1, Star Burst 2, Tysea 3.
* Fair Always Plate - Div II (Class V; 1-26, 1400m) Lady Genereuse 1, Daredevil 2, Golden Kingdom 3.
* Astonish Trophy (Class 1; 80 & upwards, 1600m) Dear Henry 1, Star Alliance 2.
* Naukhal Plate (Class II; 60-86, 1200m) Class Apart 1, Orito 2, Beyond Stars 3.
* A Campbell Trophy - Div II (For 3y, maidens; 1000m) Besame Mucho 1, Aflame 2, Springbank 3.
* Fair Always Plate - Div I (Class V; 1-26, 1400m) Augustus 1, Free For All 2, Fairy Queen 3.
* A Campbell Trophy - Div I (For 3y, maidens; 1000m) Coccinella 1, Festival Knight 2, Oluchi 3.
* Secret Star Plate (For 5y&over, IV, 20-46; 1200m) Marine Zone 1, Generalissimo 2, Lago Medio 3.
Best bet: Coccinella (8-6)
Good bet: Class Apart (5-5)
Chance bet: Swift Memories (1-1) & Marine Zone (9-4)
Upset: Saifeena (7-4)
Super jackpot pool: 4,5,6,7,8,9
Jackpot pool: 3,4,5,6,7
Treble pool: I - 2,3,4; II - 6,7,8; III - 7,8,9
Tanala pool: All races
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe