70 fall ill in Bengal after consuming food
More than 70 people suffered from food poisoning after having prasad at a religious function in West Bengal on Saturday.
Over 70 people were hospitalised after consuming food at a religious function in West Bengal's West Midnapore district, police said Saturday.
"Over 70 people fell ill and had to be hospitalised after consuming prasad at a religious ceremony in Garbeta in the district. Their condition is now stable," a police officer said.
The sick have been admitted to Midnapore Medical College Hospital.