Fatima Sana Sheikh's unique way for social media detox
Fatima Sana Shaikh feels that in this age of social media everyone is constantly sharing things about their work and personal life and sometimes that can be too stressful
Actress Fatima Sana Sheikh, who is known for her brave and bold choices has planned to take some time off social media. The actress feels that in this age of social media everyone is constantly sharing things about their work and personal life and sometimes that can be too stressful.
According to the Dangal star, people are getting addicted to social media and they are spending a considerable portion of time online. She needed detox from constantly updating on the digital world and that is where books were her go-to!
The actress is spending a huge amount of time with books and is definitely, turning into a book-lover. Fatima is treating herself with a mix of different genres and subjects so that she is constructively busy throughout.
She mentioned that, "I feel that reading books is an apt way to utilise my free time, instead of being glued to the phone and social media. I have decided to read at least a couple of books every month."
This young-gen actress has a great rapport with her fans and usually would keep them updated with her travels to her everyday looks. She shares everything with them and they support and adore her for her hardwork and perseverance.
Apart from this, the actress is also good at photography and her social media is a testimony of various talents the actress possesses. Constantly sharing and updating on the digital arena is a result of her strong connection with fans.
Sprinting her way to success, the Thugs of Hindostan actress has bagged two films. Fatima has garnered a huge fan base across the nation and the testimony of the same is the trust that leading brands and iconic film-makers bestow upon her.
Having wrapped a schedule of Anurag Basu's next in Bhopal, Fatima Sana Shaikh has been extremely excited to mark her first collaboration with Anurag Basu and Rajkummar Rao.
Top Stories of the Day:
- Amrita Arora, Sonakshi Sinha at Pahlaj Nihalani's daughter-in-law's prayer meet in Juhu
- Sussanne Khan on Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina: She is in an unfortunate situation
- See Photos: Amitabh Bachchan's look-alike storms the internet
- Arjun Patiala trailer: Action, drama, romance and comedy galore in this Kriti-Diljit starrer
- This childhood video of Sara Ali Khan will instantly remind you of Inaaya Kemmu, Taimur Ali Khan
- Here's why Venus head honcho Ratan Jain parted with Mohra song Tip Tip Barsa Paani's rights
- Bandra Diaries: Parineeti Chopra is working hard for Saina Nehwal biopic and these images are proof
- Even Mumbai rains can't stop Malaika Arora from doing yoga; spotted in Bandra
- Avengers: Endgame to be re-released with added footage
- Sameera Reddy looked absolutely radiant at her baby shower; see photos
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Exclusive! Diljit Dosanjh reveals why he talks less