Fire at cotton godown in Nashik

Published: Dec 26, 2017, 12:36 IST | PTI |

A fire broke out at a cotton godown in Indira Nagar locality in Nashik around 2.15 pm on Monday, police said

Nashik: A fire broke out at a cotton godown in Indira Nagar locality in Nashik around 2.15 pm on Monday, police said.

Fire at cotton godown in NashikRepresentational picture

Six fire tenders of the Nashik Municipal Corporation doused the fire and no casualties were reported, said a police officer.

The godown belonged to Abbas Ashraf Ali. Short circuit is believed to be the cause of the fire.

Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com

Subscribe
Loading...

Maharashtra Assembly Elections: Sachin Tendulkar, Deepika Padukone and others urge people to vote

NEXT STORY
This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK