Fire breaks out at Shastri Bhawan in Delhi
Five fire tenders have reached the spot and the fire-fighting operations are currently underway. However, the cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained
A fire broke out in D-wing of Shastri Bhawan in the national capital on Monday. No casualty has been reported yet.
Five fire tenders have reached the spot and the fire-fighting operations are currently underway. However, the cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained.
Further details are awaited.
This is the second incident of fire in the last two months in Shastri Bhawan. On April 30, a fire broke out at the building. However, the fire was immediately doused.
Other cases of fire recently
A truck carrying LPG cylinders caught fire in Rajasthan's Pali district on Sunday, police said. While most of the cylinders exploded, no loss of life was reported in the incident, they said. "The moving truck caught fire on Sunday morning. The driver parked it at an isolated place along a highway and informed the locals and the police," SHO Sanderao Police Station Dholaram said. "The fire engulfed the vehicle and most of the LPG cylinders exploded," the officer said, adding no one was injured in the incident. There was no clarity on the number of cylinders the truck was carrying.
A fire broke out at a godown in Jadhav market in Nalasopara, Palghar on June 2, 2019. Fire tenders were present at the spot and two rescue vehicles were rushed to the spot. A few shops at a market located in Palghar area were gutted in a fire during early hours. The shops, located in Jadhav Market, were engulfed in flames, however, the cause of the fire was ascertained. Fire tenders were rushed to the spot in Nala Sopara area soon after the fire broke out.
A fire broke out at a godown in Mumbra's Shilphata in Thane district on May 30, 2019. Two fire engines and two water tankers were present at the spot while two rescue vehicles were also rushed to the spot.
Inputs from ANI
Top stories of the day
- Mumbai: One dead, five injured after car crashes into bus stop at Sewri
- Mumbai Crime: Bikers who stole Rs 2.7 lakh from businessman held
- BMC has got 30 complaints about mosquitoes from south Mumbai
- Mumbai Rains: Parts of the city witness first showers
- Video of woman beating elderly mother-in-law goes viral
- Mumbai: Police sweeper gets home after nine-year struggle
- Proposed Aarey Zoo in leopard corridor, say locals
- Mumbai Crime: Bikers who stole Rs 2.7 lakh from businessman held in Goregaon
- Mumbai: Biker hit by car, falls off Bandra's U bridge, dies
- Navi Mumbai: Pandavkada waterfall to be shut to tourists this monsoon
- The Dutch mystery: Mumbai man's 'abrupt run' makes him 'prime suspect' for Dutch cops
- IIT-Jodhpur professor rapes woman on pretext of offering job
- Padma Lakshmi, Amrita Singh: Female celebs who became mothers after 40
- Mumbai rains: These photos will surely put a smile on your face
- These dirt cheap hostels in India are perfect for backpackers!
- Do you know Karan Wahi was selected for the Under 19 cricket team alongside Virat Kohli?
- Ira Khan, Iulia Vantur and Sohail Khan at restaurant launch in Bandra
- Workout diaries: Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor spotted in Bandra
- Faf du Plessis' family vacation pictures will leave you awe-struck
- Did you know about these 12 cool brother duos in cricket?
- Alia Bhatt goes sans makeup again, and this time, it's for Sadak 2
- Noted actor Girish Karnad passes away at the age of 81
- World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni plays by the rules, no Balidaan logo on gloves
- Prisoners, Virat Kohli addicts: Crazy fans at World Cup 2019
- Virat Kohli: ODI series loss to Oz motivated us to do well at The Oval
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Delhi: Fire breaks out at Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar