5 best bars and restaurants in Mumbai for a perfect ladies night
These bars and restaurants in Mumbai are the best places to party with your girl gang
Amidst living a hectic life in Mumbai, we often crave for a mid-week entertainment. And, nothing is better than beating the mid-week blues with your girl gang. Here is a roundup of top five bars and restaurants in Mumbai that are perfect for ladies night.
1. Kaama: This popular pub in Mumbai is a perfect place for women to hangout! Be a part of the 'Naari night' every Wednesday at Kaama and enjoy unlimited cocktails (selected) on the house. Groove to foot tapping music with your girl gang and sip some unconventional cocktails like Tasra, Trisha, and Prarthi. The food menu also boasts of delicious items like Almond Soup, Mushroom Baklavas, and the Goan Spiced Prawns.
Where: Kaama, 2nd Floor, Trade View Building, Gate No.4, Kamala Mills, Lower Parel
2. Amanzi Skydeck And Bar: Tuesday is officially the ladies night at Amanzi Skydeck and Bar. Break away from the cluster as you laze around the poolside and sip on to free sangria and frozen margaritas until 12 midnight as the Amanzi's 'Senora Nights'. Gather your girl squad and enjoy great music, free alcohol and delicious food.
Where: 164, 3rd Floor, C'est La Vie, Hill Road, Bandra West
3. BotCulture: Gang up for a tipsy night at Mumbai's first multi-functional black box space, which transforms in to a performance stage, a private party space, stand-up comedy stage, poetry and music on big mic stage, performance theatre and art and culture space. BotCulture often hosts events exclusively for women along with food and beverage. This black-box space can also be booked for women-only private parties. Order food like Chicken Poutine, Pesto-smoked chicken pizza, and drinks like Craft Beer and unconventional cocktails from Brewbot Eatery and Pub Brewery while partying with your girl gang here.
Where: 101, Morya Landmark 1, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
4. Rodeo Drive: Located in the bustling locality of Marol, this bar is listed as one of the best places in Mumbai for ladies night. Rodeo Drive organises 'Blush Nights' every Thursday between 8 pm and 12 midnight. Drop in with your girl squad every Thursday and get free shots, cocktails, and wine. Remember, you need to be over 21 years of age. All you need to do is, directly head to the bar counter, get your coupons (four coupons per lady) and choose four favourite drinks from the set menu of drinks. Rodeo Drive offers a variety of small bites, so you get to pair your drinks with delicious munchies like Baked potato skins, Onion rings, Chilli Cheese Fries and Drums of Heaven. If you are still hungry, order a Seafood basket from the Mega Bites section in the menu.
Where: Marol Village, 13, Andheri - Kurla Rd, Bori Colony, Marol Village, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
5. Raasta Bombay: Head out to Raasta Bombay with your friends for a night filled with great music, delicious food, and fabulous cocktails. Raasta also promises a great combination of food and drinks to choose from. Sip on one of their famous Sangria, Mojito or take some shots! Pair your drinks with quite bites like Jalapeno Cheese Cigar or Caribbean Oven Roasted Potato. Head over to Raasta for everything- food, drinks, and music.
Where: 4th Floor, Rohan Plaza, Road no. 5, Ram Krishan Nagar, Khar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Find out the mouth-watering modak hotspots around Mumbai!