Footballer Icardi's wife in war of words with Capello
"Dear Fabio Capello, as a coach you have all my respect, but as a commentator and columnist... I remind you of some top players who managed to get into your dressing room doing 'these things'.
Argentine TV personality Wanda Nara, the wife of Inter Milan footballer Mauro Icardi recently slammed football coach Fabio Capello after he claimed players wouldn't have got away with a nude photo shoot in any of his former teams.
Wanda, 32, and Icardi posed for nude photo shoot. And the former England coach Capello, 72, said that his players wouldn't have indulged in such an act. "I never had a player who did these things. In my teams, I don't know how he would have managed to get into the dressing room," Capello told Sky Italia.
Wanda hit back at the coach, claiming that his Real Madrid stars David Beckham and Fabio Cannavaro too posed for such photo shoots. "Dear Fabio Capello, as a coach you have all my respect, but as a commentator and columnist... I remind you of some top players who managed to get into your dressing room doing 'these things'. Ten years ago they could do something strange, TODAY NO!" she tweeted.
Top Sports Galleries
- These photos of Harbhajan Singh and wife Geeta Basra will give you marriage goals!
- Sakshi Dhoni, Saachi Marwah, Ritika Sajdeh have fun during IPL
- Manish Pandey: This IPL wonder-boy combines good looks with talent
- Usain Bolt and his girlfriend Kasi Bennett share a sizzling chemistry!
- See photos: Suresh Raina and wife Priyanka share great chemistry
- These photos of MS Dhoni with his daughter Ziva will melt your heart!
- Mumbai cricketer Siddhesh Lad loves surfing on the beach
- Krunal Pandya takes time out between IPL to spend time with wife Pankhuri
- Cricketer Murugan Ashwin: The cultured family man
- Mumbai Indians' Rahul Chahar is a lover boy off-the-field
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe