Four-year-old girl in Nashik swallows ten rupee coin, dies
A four-year-old girl died after accidentally swallowing a ten rupee coin in Chandgiri locality in the city on Monday morning, police said
A four-year-old girl died after accidentally swallowing a ten rupee coin in Chandgiri locality in the city on Monday morning, police said. Shalini Handge (4), the girl, demanded something to eat; her mother gave her a ten ruppe coin and asked her to buy something from a nearby shop, said P R Dhokane, in-charge, Nashik Road police station.
The girl, while playing with the coin, swallowed it accidentally, he said. Her parents first rushed her to a local hospital and then to a super-speciality hospital, but she died during treatment, the officer said. Police have registered a case of accidental death.
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai, National and International news here
The content/reporting displayed on our website www.mid-day.com is provided "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE, by us from third party, agencies, sources, without any verification from our side. It may contain error, bugs and other limitations. The reader's can rely on the content at their own will. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, data, text, images, video, messages, or any other material whatsoever or for any claims/loss/action that the reader may suffer as a result of relying on the content on our site. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Arun Jaitley passes away at 66