Harrison Ford: Nobody is gonna be Indiana Jones! Don't you get it? I'm Indiana Jones
Here's what Harrison Ford has to say about Indiana Jones franchise and Chris Pratt casting rumours
Los Angeles: Actor Harrison Ford has commented on the future of the Indiana Jones franchise amidst rumours that Chris Pratt may take over the role. "Nobody is gonna be Indiana Jones! Don't you get it? I'm Indiana Jones. When I'm gone, he's gone. It's easy," Ford, 78, said on a show, reported people.com.
"This is a hell of a way to tell Chris Pine this. I'm sorry, man," the actor said with a laugh, jokingly mistaking Pratt for Chris Pine. Pratt's name has been connected with the role since 2015, shortly after Disney bought the movie rights for the film from Paramount in 2013.
Pratt has emerged as the go-to action star over the years, playing roles in Avengers: Endgame and Jurassic World, but the 39-year-old will not be taking over the Indiana Jones franchise anytime soon.
Ford has played the role in four movies, starting with Raiders of the Lost Ark back in 1981, Temple of Doom (1984), The Last Crusade (1989) and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008).
Top Entertainment Stories Of The Day:
- Katrina Kaif: Not looking for glamorous roles anymore
- Here's why Yami Gautam will wrap up Kanpur schedule of Bala early
- Taapsee Pannu on playing nyctophobic in Game Over: These emotions were new to me
- When Sahil Khattar met Syed Kirmani before '83 shoot
- Raghava Lawrence to be back on sets of Laxmmi Bomb?
- Is Karan Johar dating Prabal Gurung? Here's the designer's official statement
- Ranveer Singh to play Gujarati in his next Jayeshbhai Jordaar
- Kajol and daughter Nysa Devgan's candid clicks at Mumbai Airport
- Ibrahim Ali Khan and Aarav Bhatia with Twinkle Khanna clicked at Airport
- Janhvi Kapoor looks like vision in white when clicked at the gym in Bandra
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Inside Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Bhutan vacation!