Healthy life now at your door-step with these five amazing products
Beat all the health problems easy this summer with these five products from Amazon
Health is paramount in every household and family. From the elderly to children, maintaining everybody's health could be difficult especially during the summers where dehydration and fatigue are common health problems. Here's a list of five essential health products you must have to beat the summer health related issues in your family.
1. Protinex Original
Protinex is the perfect partner for you in the race of life. It has zero trans-fats and contains adequate amounts of nutrients making it an excellent addition to your diet. Every glass of Protinex adds a feeling of vigour and achievement in your life that propels you to achieve your goals. You can now buy this Protinex Original for a discounted price of Rs 506. Shop here
2. Dabur Chyawanprakash
Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam. It can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash. You can now buy this Dabur Chyawanprakash for a discounted price of Rs 335. Shop here
3. Kapiva Wheat Grass Juice
Wheatgrass hosts a plethora of minerals, vitamins, is rich in proteins and has upto 70% chlorophyll. Kapiva's Wheatgrass juice boosts the nervous system and capillary strength. It is an effective anti-ageing agent and improves the functioning of the digestive system. You can now buy this Kapiva Wheat Grass Juice for a discounted price of Rs 305. Shop here
4. Boons Chewable Multivitamins
Boons has been carefully formulated based on ICMR – Indian Council of Medical Research and Codex Alimentarius Commission guidelines, keeping the micronutrient requirement of Indian kids in mind to contribute to overall wellness and enhanced resistance of an individual. Vitamin A, C, E, and Zinc supports Immune Function. Iron and Folic acid helps in Haemoglobin Formation. Iodine helps in Cognitive Development. Vitamin B complex helps Cellular Metabolism. You can now buy this Boons Chewable Multivitamins for a discounted price of Rs 195. Shop here
5. MuscleBlaze Protein Bar
MuscleBlaze brings to you the Mini Protein Bars in delectable choco cranberry flavor with 10g of protein in each of them. These minis are super compact and small which makes it easier to carry as many bars around. Loaded with the goodness of 3.50g of fiber in each bar, these bars are enriched with 27 vitamins and minerals which help strengthen the immunity by providing vital micronutrients and antioxidants. These minis are crafted to satiate the pesky hunger pangs which show up out of nowhere. As it satiates hunger at unnamed hours several times a day, this mini protein bar helps in your weight management goals. It helps you avoid unhealthy snacking by filling your body with all things good. Grab these MuscleBlaze minis and munch guilt free anytime and anywhere. You can now buy this MuscleBlaze Protein Bar for a discounted price of Rs 249. Shop here
Staying fit and healthy is just a few steps away!
Top News stories of the day
- Mumbai: Derailment at Kurla disrupts Central Railway train services
- Mumbai crime: Popular salon stylist groped me, says actress
- Mumbai: Behind PG medico's suicide, constant barbs in WhatsApp groups
- Blood banks that don't update stock status will lose licence
- Mumbai: 50-year-old critically injured in Jogeshwari gas explosion dies
- Narendra Modi visits mother Heeraben in Gandhinagar, seeks blessings
- Mumbai crime: FIR registered in Anurag Kashyap's tweet plaint
- Mumbai: Vikhroli Metro station to tower over EEH, JVLR
- Narendra Dabholkar murder: 'Defence lawyer's clerk arrested from Thane'
- Super volatile all this while
- Mumbai: Civic body to find out if parking under open spaces is possible
- Mumbai crime: Two fake cops trying to loot senior citizen arrested
- Mumbai: Western Railway's third AC local will roll out in December
- Daawat to dine
- A Himalayan feast
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
International Sushi Day: Learn how to make mouthwatering Sushi at home from this Mumbai chef!