Here are lingerie essentials for the special night
Soozie Jenkinson, Head of Design, Lingerie, Active and Swim at Marks & Spencer, and Shruti Behal, Product Designer, PrettySecrets, have listed down some essentials
Don't forget to pick up a classic red lingerie and a satin robe to make your intimate moments with your loved one more special, say experts. Soozie Jenkinson, Head of Design, Lingerie, Active and Swim at Marks & Spencer, and Shruti Behal, Product Designer, PrettySecrets, have listed down some essentials:
1. Red lingerie is elegant, stylish and luxurious. A plunge bra with high neck detailing adds drama to any outfit. The ornate lace finishing gives a trendy twist to your lingerie wardrobe.
2. For a softer silhouette, lacey bralettes offer a pretty alternative to a traditional bra and are dress sized, so they are easy to choose.
3. Nightwear also makes a great option. A satin robe that has a silky touch on the skin and can be matched to a lingerie set. Florals are a key trend this season. Dainty, ditsy prints and painterly blooms adorn feminine night-dresses and pyjama styles.
4. You can pick special briefs which are either colour themed to the colour of love in red, pink, maroon or those imprinted with hearts or Cupid's bows.
5. Panty and bra co-ordinate sets are a classic, simple and practical lingerie style. They are versatile and range from a full-coverage delicate bralette and lace panties to a strappy black leather bra with revealing cutouts and matching thongs. Bra panty sets are a unique combination of sexy and practical.
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Revealed! Why celebs read Mid-day!