In-thing this summer 2019 to check out for
Pairing your outfits with smart sneakers is the biggest trend this season, which takes the best of both worlds: fashion and comfort
“With summer knocking on your door, get ready for lush tropical days, breezy beach vibes and the freshest of trends, of course. Nothing epitomizes cool as much as your true blues. You can alter them creatively to turn them into shorts, distressed bottom- use it as a canvas for your creativity! This season, denim becomes the foundation on which you build your wardrobe. Ultimately, nothing defines casuals like your favourite pair of jeans and you simply cannot go wrong with these wardrobe essentials. With the comfort of athleisure blending with streetwear, sporty details are popular this season.
Pairing your outfits with smart sneakers is the biggest trend this season, which takes the best of both worlds: fashion and comfort. Wear your denims with a graphic tee for a funky look or with a solid bodysuit for a sophisticated look. Jeans are a staple in everyone’s wardrobe for all seasons; however, during the summer sometimes people hesitate to wear denims to due to soaring temperatures.
In terms of fit, skinny jeans aren’t the only in-thing this season. Flared denims, mom jeans and even denim joggers are taking centre stage this season. Get a pair of denim joggers to get you going from work to play and back again.
By: Mr. Abhishek Yadav, Spykar Lifestyle.
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai: TikTok user arrested for dangerous bike stunts back in 2017
- Travel agent dupes south Mumbai travellers of Rs 3.08 lakh
- Mumbai Crime: Four nabbed for illegal soil excavation in Gorai
- Mumbai crime: Within four hours of murder, cops nab 2 accused
- Shiv Sena corporator, Salman Khan discuss Being Human for BMC
- Congress leaders' discuss water issues with Mumbai civic chief
- How did you spend our money? BMC chief asks the Railways
- Mumbai: Sion flyover to be shut for one month
- Can we leave the fireflies alone, please?
- Alert Mumbai Metro staff helps commuter get back lost wallet in four hours
- Mumbai lift mishap: BDL lift has not had a licence for last 14 years
- Pune: Loud purring alerts cops to leopard cubs being smuggled
- Between the real and the abstract
- The future of Idli Manchurian
- Smita Thackeray, Maanayata Dutt, Amitabh Bachchan at an event in Andheri
- Remembering Rajiv Gandhi: Rare pictures of former Prime Minister of India
- British Royal kids Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis play in the woods
- These photos of Amruta Fadnavis enjoying the rains are romantic as ever!
- Popular Mumbai salons that Bollywood's top actresses visit
- mid day editorial: Let's start making every drop of water count
- British Royal kids George, Charlotte and Louis play in the woods
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
International Sushi Day: Learn how to make mouthwatering Sushi at home from this Mumbai chef!