It's a working birthday for Ranbir Kapoor who turns 30
Ranbir Kapoor turns 30 today. The actor has apparently stated that he is ready for marriage now. And he hopes he will find true love
The star is also not having a bash as he is shooting for buddy Ayan Mukerji’s film today. A source says, “He wants to be with his friends but has no clue if any of them have planned anything.” Informs Ayan, “We will be shooting a song at Filmistan Studios today and the idea is to stay focused. We will probably go for dinner if Ranbir has any energy left.” When asked if there would be any cake cutting on the sets, Ayan says, “Perhaps, but we haven’t figured it yet.”
Meanwhile try this quiz to know how well you know the star...
1) He pursued method acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York. True or false?
2) Name the film in which he worked as an assistant to Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
3) What number does he have a fetish for and which always features on his car number plates?
4) Which year did his debut film Saawariya release?
5) What is his sister’s name?