5 lowest 'Justin Bieber Roast' burns you can't ignore
Wish Justin Bieber could repay for leaving his fans heart-burnt at the concert? Well, he did repay at the incredible roast on The Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber
Wish Justin Bieber could repay for leaving his fans heart-burnt at the concert? Well, he did repay at the incredible roast on The Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber.
Few of the jokes were so harsh that It made him completely tight lipped. Nevertheless, the hilarious roast is worth the watch as it will help you get over your own burnt from the concert in Mumbai. In honor of the pop star's 21st birthday, Comedy Central roasted the singer, which will be a birthday gift he will always remember.
The Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber assembles a dais that includes Hannibal Buress, Chris D'Elia, Snoop Dogg, Natasha Leggero, Ludacris, Shaquille O'Neal, Jeff Ross, Martha Stewart and Roast Master Kevin Hart. The occasion? To hold one of the world's biggest teen idols over an open flame. The roasters pull no punches when it comes to Justin Bieber's love life, looks and music.
1. "Justin was born to a teenage single mom. No wonder he has moves — he was in the womb dodging a coat hanger."
Natasha took it on herself to go all board with her easy target. From mommy jokes to Selena, she didn't show any mercy on the poor soul.
2. "Last year you were ranked the fifth most hated person of all time. Kim Jong-un didn't even score that low, and he uses your music to fuckin' torture people."
- Shaquille O'Neal
Shaq was brutally honest and hilariously on point with his comments. He was one of the star guests who took his turn on spraying Bieber with dirt.
3. "Selena Gomez wanted to be here, but she's dating men now."
– Jeff Ross
Ouch! That hurt! Jeff touched the painful chord in Bieber's heart when he mentioned Selena Gomez, repeatedly. But can we deny his jokes? Gosh!
4. "He may have just turned 21, but Justin will always be a baby to me since babies piss everywhere and never know when to shut the F*up!
The almost-dad-figure to the singer who sang 'Baby', Ludacris took the dig on Bieber with his ruthlessly funny remarks.
5. "Orlando Bloom took a swing at you; you have a perfume called Girlfriend; you threw eggs at a house -- not gangsta."
– Kevin Hart
The host of the show couldn't have been any more brutal on Bieber. With his remarks on Selena, to Justin's nationality as a Canadian, Hart didn't leave a nerve unturned.
Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like Sanjay Dutt from 'Rocky'
Vintage Mumbai: City's history that will leave you spellbound
Video: Ishan Khattar ignores Shahid Kapoor's warning over Jhanvi Kapoor
Download the new mid-day android app to get updates on all the latest and trending stories on the go https://goo.gl/8Xlcvr
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Dabangg 3 trailer review: Salman Khan is back in his Chulbul Pandey avatar