Motorola launched Moto M in India for Rs 15,999
Motorola launched its much awaited Moto M smartphone in India on Tuesday, December 13
Motorola launched its much awaited Moto M smartphone in India on Tuesday, December 13. The phone has come with an all new metal design and a fingerprint scanner on the back. Moto M is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart from December 14, 11:59pm. As a part of the launch, buyers will get exclusive offers on Flipkart for purchase made only on December 15.
Moto M is expected to be a new mid-range smartphone from Motorola and takes a leap from Moto X and Moto Z smartphones. It is available in two variants- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory and 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory. Moto M features are mentioned in details below:
• 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080) with 2.5D curved glass,
• octa-core processor (MediaTek),
• 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture,
• 8MP front camera,
• dual tone flash and PDAF support
• 3050mAh battery along with Turbo Charging support,
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with Dolby Audio support,
• Water and dust resistance quality.
Lenovo as a smartphone owns Motorola too and is said to be the second ranked smartphone brand in India in terms of shipment. A report by IDC stated that Lenovo has nearly 10 percent share of the Indian smartphone market, which is ahead of Micromax and Xiaomi.
International Sushi Day: Learn how to make mouthwatering Sushi at home from this Mumbai chef!