Motorola launched Moto M in India for Rs 15,999
Motorola launched its much awaited Moto M smartphone in India on Tuesday, December 13
Motorola launched its much awaited Moto M smartphone in India on Tuesday, December 13. The phone has come with an all new metal design and a fingerprint scanner on the back. Moto M is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart from December 14, 11:59pm. As a part of the launch, buyers will get exclusive offers on Flipkart for purchase made only on December 15.
Moto M is expected to be a new mid-range smartphone from Motorola and takes a leap from Moto X and Moto Z smartphones. It is available in two variants- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory and 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory. Moto M features are mentioned in details below:
• 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080) with 2.5D curved glass,
• octa-core processor (MediaTek),
• 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture,
• 8MP front camera,
• dual tone flash and PDAF support
• 3050mAh battery along with Turbo Charging support,
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with Dolby Audio support,
• Water and dust resistance quality.
Lenovo as a smartphone owns Motorola too and is said to be the second ranked smartphone brand in India in terms of shipment. A report by IDC stated that Lenovo has nearly 10 percent share of the Indian smartphone market, which is ahead of Micromax and Xiaomi.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe