Man forced to rub nose on shoes after tiff at family function in Madhya Pradesh
Ever since the incident unfolded, the man has been missing
A man was forced to rub his nose on the shoes of people who allegedly beat him after a tiff broke out between them during a marriage ceremony in Mandsaur district.
Ever since the incident unfolded, the man has been missing.
The matter came to light when the victim had gone to attend a marriage ceremony with his family on June 16 in Nagar Pipliya village in Mandsaur district.
The man entered into an argument with some persons at the function over the issue of water sprinkled at them. They allegedly thrashed the victim, who then fled to his in-law's place later in the night.
However, the accused persons found the man at the place and allegedly beaten him black and blue again.
The victim was surrounded and was made to rub his nose on the shoes of the accused persons. The entire incident was reportedly filmed by one of the accused and has gone viral on social media.
Meanwhile, the police said a search operation is underway to trace the man.
"We have received a video based on which we are identifying the culprits. An investigation is being done under the supervision of senior officials. Search is underway for the victim," Sub-Divisional Police Officer, Dilip Singh Bilwal, Mandsaur told reporters.
Top News Stories of the Day
- Mumbai: Thanks to Titwala man, MP Manoj Kotak raises local train delays in Lok Sabha
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Why can't cops clearly explain sequence, asks Payal Tadvi's husband
- Yemeni couple comes to India to save child with rare disorder; in trouble to go back home
- Chopped pieces of dead body wrapped in plastic bag found in Palghar
- See Photos: Shloka Mehta really knows how to pull off the no-makeup look!
- MMRDA to demolish Bandra East Skywalk passing over Western Express Highway on Saturday night
- Famous celebs who got married at the age of 40 and above
- Mumbai rains flashback: When Mumbaikars were all smiles during monsoons
- Mumbai: Mantralaya water makes employees sick, officials deny contamination
- Leopard cubs rescued from drowning in a well in Sangamner
- Mumbai Diary: Saturday Dossier
- See Photos: Army dogs, horses beat police troops at asanas on International Yoga Day
- Eight times when Nita Ambani showed how to slay the traditional look
- Mumbai crime: Bank officials foil ATM skimming gang's fraud bid
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Mumbai's first four-wheeled auto rickshaw hits the streets!