Man held for throwing two Shih-Tzu puppies from balcony
The accused threw two puppies, a female and a male Shih-Tzu from his balcony killing them
Gurgaon police arrested an Iraqi national for allegedly killing two puppies after throwing them off from his eighth-floor apartment located in upscale Emerald Estate, stated a police official on Tuesday. The incident occurred on Monday when the founder of Umeed for Animal Foundation (NGO) complained to Gurgaon police control room against the accused identified as Saif Ashar Abdul Hussain (31), a native of Iraq. The complaint stated that he flung two Shih-Tzu puppies from his eighth-floor apartment.
View this post on Instagram
FIR has been filed for the little souls who lost their lives in inhuman hands. We urge the police to take action against the culprit and arrest him. The sad news is that the culprit is missing since morning and this looks like a calculative plan. Just the FIR won't bring justice. We want action against the culprit. #umeedtherehabcenter #animalrescue #umeedforanimals
View this post on Instagram
Update on Sec 65 pups' murder case... Police gave us a false commitment that FIR is filed with no.171. Due to electricity cut off we couldn't get the copy of the FIR that time. Now we got to know that the FIR is not filed. Why is Gurgaon police so hostile with animal related cases ???? The good news is that The culprit has been forced to vacate this house. The residents have put pressure on the landlord. The culprit Saif Ali is an Iraqi (probably refugee) Sharing his picture.... please spread the pictur
"He was arrested on the basis of a CCTV footage, following which Saif Ashar Abdul Hussain confessed to his crime on sustained interrogation," Gurgaon police PRO Subhash Bokan said. The accused works as a guest attendant for the overseas people who come for treatment in Gurgaon hospitals, Bokan added. The puppies, a female and a male were around 8-9 months old and they died of shock.
Top stories of the day
- The Dutch mystery: Man wanted is on temple run in Maharashtra
- Win Rs 10,000 if you find the truck that dumped this debris in south Mumbai
- Mumbai Crime: Man rapes teenage girl in Bandra, blackmails her with video
- Mumbai: Banned newspaper is still vendors' first choice for serving food
- Meet Vasai's traffic stoppers who are being the change they wish to see
- Mumbai Crime: Chain-snatchers' new modus ends at police station lock-up
- Mumbai: Chain-snatching cases drop but recovery still poor
- Thane Municipal Corporation unprepared for monsoon, says social activist
- Mumbai: Bad roads this year, too at Aarey Colony
- Mumbai on alert in wake of cyclone Vayu: Disaster Management Department
- For non-SSC students, internal marks won't count
- Shiv Sena, BJP start bickering over CM's post, seat-sharing
- Ujjwala Raut: Here's what the 41 year old supermodel of the 90s is doing now
- Worst crimes: These monstrous mothers murdered their children!
- Amruta Fadnavis wows with her soulful performance in Los Angeles
- These famous schools, colleges are also popular for Bollywood shoots
- Narendra Modi shares a hearty laugh with Sri Lanka President
- Bollywood celebs you probably don't know are related
- Do you know Tamannaah Bhatia made her Bollywood debut at age 15?
- When Shahid Kapoor went out of his way to help his on-screen sister-in-law
- Saif Ali Khan feels bad when he reaches home and finds Taimur asleep
- Here's how Shahid Kapoor transformed for Kabir Singh
- Malaika Arora and Tara Sutaria's Bandra outing is all things casual
- World Cup 2019: Team India watch Salman Khan's new movie Bharat
- World Cup 2019: Warm-up win vs India doesn't mean Kiwis are are hot!
- World Cup 2019: Steve Waugh compares Hardik Pandya with Lance Klusener
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Mumbai Rains: 6 ways to stay healthy and safe this monsoon